Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My fitbit doesn't sync with my iphone. I don't know - I'm…

Customer Question
My fitbit doesn't sync...

My fitbit doesn't sync with my iphone

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I don't know - I'm just a challenged senior

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

What exactly do you mean by reboot? I charged the fitbit battery yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thank you Pearl.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.