Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I received a message this morning that someone is trying to…

Customer Question
I received a message...

I received a message this morning that someone is trying to login to my account from Louisiana.I changed my email login and password ***** my iPad but I am still getting the message from my phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone opens with the new info but I just have a message in Apple suggestions that keeps trying to direct me to my old login where the Louisiana message pops up

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 4 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I will do my best to help you today. Please give me a minute to review your question.

To be sure, I don't miss anything, which email address is this referring to? also, who did you get a message from saying someone is trying to login? was this from Apple saying someone is trying to access your apple ID?

Thanks

Kindly see steps to reset your apple ID account:

Email, password, and security questions

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:

After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password. You also might need to update your password ***** Settings on your devices.

Your satisfaction is my priority, Please take a moment to rate my service (hopefully 5 stars :) ) and press submit at the top of your question page once you have a moment. Thanks :)

If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know.