Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a iPhone 6S and cannot seem to get my password to…

I have a iPhone...

I have a iPhone 6S and cannot seem to get my password ***** work or change

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Some time ago I honestly can't remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried to reset it going through Apple

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want a password

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly what the password ***** *****?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
I need to reset my apple password ***** i am having no luck

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Can you help?

yes, can you do the instructions I gave you please?

Repeated below

Thank you

I am not able to open the links you sent. Where do I look for them?

Are you on a windows or mac computer?

mac

Then you click please the Mac link, and run the file via the down arrow top right please in Safari

745(###) ###-####

It says you closed the program or gave me the wrong ID.

You have to leave the program open so I can connect, open it again, give me the new password ***** tells you and double check the Id and leave it open please

Thank you

754(###) ###-####
These are the numbers

It says you closed the program so open it again and give me the new password ***** gives you please

754(###) ###-####