Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot get it open. It reports that it is temporarily

Customer Question
I cannot get it...

I cannot get it open. It reports that it is temporarily closed, try again in 10 minutes. It seems that I need a special password'/ I am Rip

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't, may iPhone is a year or so old, but I have never activated it .

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I have no idea about such things'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Such as what?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tel me the model of the device with the issue?

Thank you

I have nothing more to add. I have no idea of any other thing. I am 89 years old and I really need some basic help.

Is the phone asking you to activate it?