Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to change billing credit card since current one

Customer Question
Trying to change billing...

Trying to change billing credit card since current one recently expired

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Have apple ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just recently" have gone to iTunes account where past visa is located and tried to change it but it won,t take

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Please confirm you are following these actions on your ipad

TAP SETTINGS

TAP YOUR NAME AT THE TOP

TAP ITUNES & APP STORE

TAP YOUR BLUE APPLE ID AT THE VERY TOP

TAP VIEW APPLE ID

SIGN IN

TAP PAYMENT INFORMATION

CHANGE CARD INFO ON THIS SCREEN

Thanks for that but the problem persists. It does not allow me to change to new credit card information probably because the CVV is not entered for the current one. Possibly in my attempts I eliminated it. The problem is when the other visa ran out because Chase and Marriott ceased their relationship, my wife and I threw out our old cards. Perhaps we need the old CVV to allow for changes. But it's gone. Any other suggestions on how to get my car changed?
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok try this instead

TAP SETTINGS

TAP YOUR NAME AT THE TOP

TAP PAYMENT AND SHIPPING

See if you can change it there

I'm sure you can provide a simple answer without trying to scam me here.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Excuse me?