Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have some how enabled my Apple ID apparently I've

Customer Question
I have some how...

I have some how enabled my Apple ID apparently I've forgotten my password ***** really think my granddaughters did this when trying to purchase games on my phone and or tablet apcan you please help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Well I didn't they did I tried many times but it's not working and without it I'm kinda at a stand still with my phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No mam where would I find this?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think that would do it for me, thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

I know my Apple ID it's my password ***** I need to reset.

yes, thats the second link I gave you, to reset that

No I can not afford to

use the second link I gave you to reset your password

Okay real quick, when I check my phone it comes up with a totally different Apple ID than my tablet what do I do about that

the instructions I gave you, to reset the password ***** it

Ok I’m on the apple I D page it’s asking for my password ***** I’ve forgotten what to do from here

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you