Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to make a purchase on eBay and gives me an error

Customer Question
Trying to make a...

Trying to make a purchase on eBay and gives me an error sign. Never had a problem like this before.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

iPhone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How do I find that out?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just in the last 2 days. Trying to pay for a product on eBay.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact error it gives you please?

Bidding error.
Not linked to PayPal.

This is being done directly on the iPhone correct?