Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My id is blocked. Ipone, ipad. I asked to block a charge on…

Hello Pearl my id...

Hello Pearl my id is blocked

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Ipone, ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I asked to block a charge on my card sinse it was not mine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

3/23/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you are getting when being blocked?

Please let me know

your id account is clocekd
can you help?

Where exactly are you trying to sign in?

any application to update or whatso ever using my apple id

Can you sign into your account here?

www.icloud.com

If so, does it then ask you to unblock it?

ok i mannaged to chang my passward thenk you

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
now i conected to i cloud but cannot connect to the appstore!!!
i get this message: your apple id is blocked
are you there Richard?

yes I am, it appears the apple ID you used on the link is not the one on the device, do you recall the ID you used on the device?

i have only one id everywhere on any devise i have no idea what is wrong cos i mannaged to sign up to i cloud now
it reject my attempets from iphone and ipad
it is already one month i am stucked on it

ok, can you call on +972 58-401-4774

And have it unblocked over the phone please

i will in few minutes thanks
i did call three times but it was hang up this number is ***** israel

yes it is in Israel, it says you are in Israel, is this correct?