Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

New update added, can't sign in - tried a new password, they…

Customer Question
New update added, can't...

New update added, can't sign in - tried a new password, they won' accept.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This morning - won't accept my birth date either

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I access that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Pls connect and thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

On which Apple device the password ***** ***** being accepted?