Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have two Apple ID's my old one (Would like to CXL) and my…

I have two Apple...

I have two Apple ID's my old one***@******.*** (Would like to CXL) and my new one***@******.***. Can you help delete or CXL***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPhone 6 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Customer:***@******.*** has been on my IPhone for 3 or 4 years on my iPhone now it comes up icloud***@******.*** and store:***@******.*** the gmail is new as I just changed from AOL to gmail

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into the one you wish to delete?

Please let me know

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
no I do not remember the password

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

I'm going to get an IPhone 8plus today from ATT and need to have***@******.*** off my phone so they can transfer information to my new phone