Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I only want to know how to eliminate an icon from my home…

Customer Question
I only want to...

I only want to know how to eliminate an icon from my home screen.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Mac desktop and iPhone 7+. I am running High Sierra Version 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I thought if you pressed on an icon on home screen it will wiggle with an x at top and I could delete but that doesn't seem to work now!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me for which icon this is for?

Please let me know

Thank you