Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password to apple id. Im not sure. The problem…

I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** apple id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Im not sure

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes, the problem is that i create the apple id account long time ago. it is contact to a mail that i dont use anymore. so i dont know the password ***** this mail also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect to where? i didnt untderstand

3/23/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

i enter the firsא link. they want to send me a new password ***** my mail. the problem is that the mail that connect to my appel id account is an old one, from the time i just create the apple id. i didnt use this mail for years, so i dont remember its password. i have new mail-***@******.***. i want to reset the password ***** the apple id, with my new mail.
can you help me please?

Thanks, ***** ***** choose the other option please to answer security questions you set when you created the account, and reset it this way.

it didnt solved my problem/ i enter the firsא link. they want to send me a new password ***** my mail. the problem is that the mail that connect to my appel id account is an old one, from the time i just create the apple id. i didnt use this mail for years, so i dont remember its password. i have new mail-***@******.***. i want to reset the password ***** the apple id, with my new mail

It also not working becaue i answered those questions a long time ago.. So i dont remember what i have answered . For exsample- "what is your dream job?" you probably understand its changed.. i cant remember what did i answered back then.. If you can send me
the password ***** my email-***@******.***
I will be thankfull

Hi

Sorry I cannot send a password ***** an email address, If I could there would be no reason for the security sorry and anyone could just hack your account.

If you cannot get past the security questions you will need to take in the unit with photo ID into an Apple Store and have it reset in person sorry, there is no way around this.

It is always critical you note down the recovery details you use with any accounts you setup.

Thank you for your help, Can you please let me know what should i do In order to solve it? Can you send the password ***** my new email?

i have succeed to remember the answers. so, i have now a new password. can we change the email? to my update email?

yes, to do this

Let me know how you go please

1. Navigate to appleid.apple.com from a web browser on your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or PC.
  2. Enter your Apple ID and Password.
  3. Click or tap the arrow to log in.
  4. Verify your identity by either answering your security questions or entering the verification code that was sent to your trusted device (depending on whether you have two-factor authentication enabled).
  5. In the Account section, click or tap Edit next to "Reachable At."

6. Click or tap Change Email Address.
  7. Enter the new email address.

8. Click or tap Continue.

A verification code will be sent to the new email address.

9. Open the email from Apple.

10. Click or tap on the Verify email address link in the email.
  11. Enter the verification code at appleid.apple.com.
  12. Click or tap Verify.
  13. Click or tap Done when finished.

i dont see change email adress.. i see: add more mail, should i add my mail there?

No, next to you address you see edit there to change it

ok, I cannot read that language sorry, but do the instructions via your computer

When you go to

https://appleid.apple.com/

And sign in, you see the email address there and the word Edit (in your language) next to it

Richard thank you for all your help, I appreciate it!

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

sure! I will rate 5 stars. one last question- this service is one time payment, right? how much does it cost?

yes correct, I cannot see the costs, but it is the question value you agreed to when creating the question

ok. so its just this value? It is not monthly payment or something, right? I I want to make sure..

yes correct

Richard, Apple Software Engineer