Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I deactivated my Facebook about a month or so ago and I want…

Customer Question
I deactivated my Facebook...

I deactivated my Facebook about a month or so ago and I want to get back in...password *****’t working or I don’t remember it because I changed it often...how do I get back in???

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Tried looking my name up but nothing when it asks to search for myself

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just want to get back in lol

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 2 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you now try to sign in through, what is the exact message it gives you?

Please let me know