Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do you turn off 2-step authentication on iPad 2. 11.2.5.

How do you turn...

How do you turn off 2-step authentication on iPad 2.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

11.2.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I changed to 2-step 03/22/02018

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Apple ID Account, Security Section, Edit, Turn Off, Create new Security, Verify DOB does not have an Edit Option

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you still sign into the Apple ID?

Please let me know

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you