Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got a Mac from our office which wasn't used in years and…

Customer Question
I got a Mac...

I got a Mac from our office which wasn't used in years and nobody knows the password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Must have been in 2015

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I personally have an Apple ID for my other devices

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you referring to the password ***** use to sign into the Mac with?

Please let me know

Thank you