Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot use my Hotmail and iCloud account for sending e…

Hi Pearl, my name...

Hi Pearl, my name is***** cannot use my Hotmail and iCloud account for sending e mails, the are being rejected, can you tell me why.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use it on phone, Tablet as well as my Mac. When i send something it into Error

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have tried everything maybe i am doing something, could you come on my Mac and check for me and correct if needed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can he go through other that i have please

3/23/2018
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have any emails stuck in the Outbox?

Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
I did have up untill today but the Company is telling me they did not receive it.
There seems to be problems with my e mails can you check