Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Damaged I-pad screen was replaced, but now activation lock…

Customer Question
Damaged I-pad screen was...

Damaged I-pad screen was replaced, but now activation lock comes up and cannot remember password, how can I retrieve?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Cannot remember

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just tried all possible passwords

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 5 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPad also showing a part of an email address, such as d****@icloud.com or t****@y****.com etc.? If yes, what is it?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you also have Windows XP, Vista, or 7, 8, or 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.