Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple I D Does not work, cell phone, several tries i

Customer Question
Hi My apple I...

Hi My apple I D Does not work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Cell phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Several tries i cannot open the phone to use or it will not recieve calls.. i went to spark and they suggested getting in touch with you. its been like this since yesterday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

are you facing a problem with the password ***** apple id not getting accepted?

have you tried a reset of the apple id password

i donot think i should have to pay money to fix a problem that is not my doing. thanks

you may contact customer service for payment related questions

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

the phone will not allow me to reset the ID

i can help you with the reset if you want my assistance. as i mentioned that you are at justanswer.com paid services

would you like to continue

if yes, let me know your apple id email

no thankyou

no problems