Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My account was charged for something I did NOT order. I pad.

My account was...

My account was charged for something I did NOT order

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I pad. I phone. Os unknown

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

This is first time

3/23/2018
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

You can visit http://reportaproblem.apple.com/ and sign in with your apple id and password. Then you can find the item you are speaking of and then choose the problem. In this case it sounds like you would choose "I didn't authorize this purchase".

You can also reference this for more information https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

I have personally done this before and was refunded the amount.

Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast