Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am attempting to download apps like Facebook and every…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to download apps like Facebook and every time I try to sign in it says it’s locked and I have to create new passwords.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a half hour ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I have multiple times and it resets then has me create a new password. Then when I go to download an app I put my password ***** it says it’s locked due to security reasons. I apologize I forgot it’s a new phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it. Thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?

I don’t see what you have as a password ***** me?

I understand your concern I can help you in resetting your password ***** may I have your Apple Id so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Please let me know your birthday date?

01/17/1973

Please answer the security questions:

1.What was the model of your first car?

2.What is the name of your favorite sports team?