Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to reset my iiPad pro. I get as far as the

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to reset my iiPad pro. I get as far as the request for the user name and password. The name and password ***** unacceptable.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Latest, as far i KNOW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About a week.]]

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

So far, I have reset the iPadthree times

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

No matter how many times you try and restart your ipad or even restore it back to factory settings, you will still be forced to enter the apple id and password. There is no way to bypass this so you need to make the ipad "happy" first by entering the correct information. So therefore, If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have the password ***** you can try and sign into the iPad. If it does not work right away, you can try and restart the iPad and make sure you are connected to wifi.

If you have any questions along the way, please let me know.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.