Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I don't have apple ID for my old cell phone that has been…

Customer Question
I don't have apple...

I don't have apple ID for my old cell phone that has been been reactivated

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

It's aple but I don't know the model. My new number is6508627077

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

About a month. I want to sign conditions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of. will it work without igning that? jane

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.