Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a mac with office i365 installed. High sierra

Customer Question
I have a mac...

I have a mac with office i365 installed

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

High sierra 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I have searched - walked through each menu to no avail

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When i open a document in WORD, each line of text has a text box type of surrounding them. i want to get rid of the box lines and just have text

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S