Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I seem to have a lot of stuff running in the background.

Customer Question
I seem to have...

I seem to have a lot of stuff running in the background. I've been on the phone for hours with Apple trying to find out why i cant open itunes. He suggested I contact you to see if I have a problem with windows.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your iTunes?

It opened today after the cursor spinning for 2 hours. The itunes page won't open now.

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or version of Windows?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Thanks for your quick reply but i think i have resolved the issue.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0