Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My cell. IPhone 8. I was hacked and I am locked out of

Customer Question
iPhone 8 Technician's Assistant:...

iPhone 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I was hacked and I am locked out of internet. I was told to go to LogMeIn

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
are you there
I have an iPhone 8 and was hacked.I have no access to internet.
I was told to uninstall and then re-install.
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Please can you try to reset your internet settings on the phone

TAP SETTINGS

TAP GENERAL

SCROLL DOWN AND TAP RESET

SELECT RESET NETWORK SETTINGS

Let me know what this does please

It shut down.
And is rebooting.
but still no access to internet - locked out.
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

There isnt a way for someone to hack your phone...

We need to figure out whats happening

Do you have access to a computer so you can change your apple password ***** start with?

I am by my computer
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

Ok go ahead and change your apple password HERE

Not getting an apple id
it is not working.
Not working. Please refund me