Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get password reset. Using ipad. I t know. 24 hrs ago.

Customer Question
Can't get password ***** ...

Can't get password *****

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Using ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

24 hrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I put in a new password ***** and it said there was an error and to wait 24 hrs which I did

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether your iPad is asking for Passcode or password?