Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iphone is disabled and i cannot conect to itunes. The…

Customer Question
My iphone is disabled...

My iphone is disabled and i cannot conect to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

The latest verision i just downloaded it to my pc

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i know pof not going to happen that bullshit i anit paying for ghelp

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Do you have any backup of your iPhone in iCloud or Computer? The reason why I am asking is we can go ahead and try doing reset on the iPhone which will erase all the data and the passcode. If you have a backup, we can restore the data and contact back to your iPhone.