Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CANNOT SIGN IN (LOG ON) TO MY GMAIL ADDRESSES. EVERY

Customer Question
I CANNOT SIGN IN...

I CANNOT SIGN IN (LOG ON) TO MY GMAIL ADDRESSES. EVERY ATTEMPT FOR WEEKS NOW HAS TAKEN ME TO THE WINDOW ALLOWING ONLY THE CREATION OF NEW ADDRESSES--NEVER TO A SIGN-IN WINDOW AS SUCH.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No. All I want is the path to a sign-in page, sign-in to my gmail boxes.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. How do you normally log in, do you go to gmail.com? Are you using a windows computer?

I go to gmail.com, the normal path; but that always takes me to the new-address box, not a place to sign in to my existing gmail addresses. BY THE WAY, I AM ON A WINDOWS 10 SYSTEM, NOT A MAC.

Ok, have you clicked sign in on the top right or are you not seeing that?

Chris, why should I pay good money to do something that is supposed to inhere in an internet service?

You are paying for support from me, a certified professional, google does not offer one on one support like this.

Do you understand that you are on a paid support site? This website is not free. If you are lost let me know.

I think the best solution is to switch to hotmail or another carrier. Thanks, anyway.