Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I botched: I have a password - like 8 ..... which works, BUT…

Customer Question
I botched: I have...

I botched: I have a password ***** like 8 ..... which works, BUT I do not have the actual letters/numbers in my address book to use when requested, so I set a new password. I then go to sign in to my goodle account one minute later and I get invalid pass. How resolve this, plz

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It's on my computer. Sometimes my Iphone says enter your google pass but i just ignore that and no probllem, but I need as I plan to get new computer

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your iPhone?

Not sure - I have to chk - I am .01 computer bottom of tech skill so may have tto get ten year old neighbor kid to help me. Let me try to find the list in a minurte I dont see where this info located on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are solid and which are blinking on your router?

Two of the four on the right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now - I am buying a new computer tomorrow since this G5 is 14 years old....probably a good idea

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/23/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which program are you trying to sign into your Google Account?

Please let me know

Thank you