Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID/Password is the Problem. Can you help. I have a…

Customer Question
My Apple ID/Password *****...

My Apple ID/Password ***** ***** Problem. Can you help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Macbook Pro and an iPhone SE

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I changed Providers and thought I needed to change my Apple ID I went from***@******.*** to***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Password ***** did change to 1943Reichelsheim. I cannot download Aps because my ID/Password *****'t Match. How can you fix this for me?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

Ok no you dont need to change your apple ID just because you change providers.

The Apple ID is nothing more than a USERNAME for apple products even if it takes form of an email address

You need to reset your password ***** the apple ID you are going to use in itunes or appstore to download aps

Go HERE on your macbook pro and change your password ***** use the new password ***** sign into your appstore

Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more