Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm having problems using Square Cash. Not accepting my

Customer Question
I'm having problems using...

I'm having problems using Square Cash. Not accepting my customer code. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

The problem is with my iPhone-6

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I have to find out.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried on my Cash app, and it won't let me transfer any funds, nor accept my code

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.