Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My sign in and password to my Facebook have been changed…

Customer Question
My sign in and...

My sign in and password ***** my Facebook have been changed without my authorization

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Old sign in and it says non existent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Got a email saying it was changed to***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me whether Do you have access to this (*****@******.***)?

No nothing else.my original sign on was***@******.***
Please do

Do you have an access to the phone number which ends with ***********43?

My number is(###) ###-####Please this is urgent

Do you have any windows computer?

No only a Samsung galaxy 8 phone

I am sorry, without the proper security verification it is very difficult to reset your account. In this case I will opt-out and allow another expert to take over. Other experts will be able to see this question and the conversation which you had with me and they will be providing you a proper solution. Thank you for your patience.

Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To help you, I need to speak to you over the phone. There is an additional fee for that service and Im sending you the offer now

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I cant send you the offer due to a system error, but there will be a 30$ fee for the phone support, which will be payable after I help you recover the facebook account.

Would you like to get started?

Dustin S.