Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Apple password not working. Iphone. Since I purchased my new…

Customer Question
Apple password ***** working ...

Apple password ***** working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since I purchased my new Iphone 8 on Feb. 27,2018. Called Apple support on 3/8/18 but could not gdt any of my passwods to work. I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a case no.100469502268 which should detail all my problems

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Why must I pay for this service?
Think I must go directly to an Apple Store for help. I am very confused.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to and you already paid for the question.

If you provide me your apple ID, I can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

My iPhone numbers are 8 64GB. Sku DECEAP 001498

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Can I have your apple ID?

***************net

Can I have the trusted phone number which ends with ‎(•••) •••-••30?

Thank you for trying to help me but I am thoroughly confused and would like to cancel my just answer service. Please confirm that you can do this for me. O

I am sorry, I tried my level best to resolve this problem but I am unable to give you a quick solution. If you wish to cancel this service, you can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****.