Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad doesn't go into the programs right away. It acts as…

Customer Question
My ipad doesn't go...

My ipad doesn't go into the programs right away. It acts as if it will but then it just goes back to the desktop. Sometimes I have to double click on the program 4 or 5 times before it final works.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

The version is 9.3.5. Is that what you need?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

It's been the last couple of months but it's getting progressively worse. I mainly just shut it down & retry but that doesn't seem to work anymore.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I'm not very technical.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions

Thank you