Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My voucher code wouldn't activate properly. Havent. It came…

Customer Question
My voucher code wouldn't...

My voucher code wouldn't activate properly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Havent

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It came up with an error message and said to contact you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

IPad is being used

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
28 mins and counting ...... hello??? Where is a response from you guys?
I have to get to work, email me a response thankyou.
Answered in 5 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.