Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my Apple ID. I am trying to play Hearts. I changed my…

Customer Question
I need my Apple...

I need my Apple ID. I am trying to play Hearts

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I changed my password ***** morning. I have been trying to use my email for the user name

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your Apple ID question.

The process of recovering your Apple ID password ***** ***** steps - the first is needed, if you have forgotten what your Apple ID is. (If not, you can skip to the second step.)

1.

To recover first your Apple ID, then its password ***** go to this page:

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

and follow the process it recommends, to recover your Apple ID.

2.
Then with your Apple ID, you go to this page and follow its process, to recover your Apple ID's password:

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

and enter your Apple ID there, and then click on 'Continue'.

(This may be done on any computer or smart device with internet and web page access.)

Let me know how that goes, please. I will help further as needed.