Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I paid ove k$300 for "Bomgar Button" that, the first time I…

Customer Question
I paid ove k$300...

I paid ove k$300 for "Bomgar Button" that, the first time I used it, was told it had expired. I am having problems with attempting to establish an Apple ID. The Security Questions they asked were NOT the ones I has just filled oot

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's an OX 10 Yosemite

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Only today. Initially my password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Initially, my password *****'t workl I went to "establish an Apple ID, and, when I got to the sexcutityj questions, neither of the, were the ones I had just filled out

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 5 days by:
3/28/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 3 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.