Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just bought a phone from a guy and took it to get factory…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a phone from a guy and took it to get factory set and the Apple ID he gave me isn’t unlocking it!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

He said he’s always used the same one the one he gave me

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just needed it unlocked from the Apple id

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Where did you meet the person who sold you the phone?