Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On my word game on facebook when I play with someone it say…

Customer Question
On my word game...

On my word game on facebook when I play with someone it say 3 hrs instead of the minutes when I played the person. how do I get it back to the regular time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I play the word game on facebook , I'm on facebook every day..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Facebook games. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Is this game 'Words With Friends'?

What are you playing it on?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10?

Mac?

Tablet/iPad/iPhone/Android?

windows 10

Is this game 'Words With Friends'?

I am going to the bank & file a dispute I agreed to the $5 but not to the $25 dollars..If you dont take it out of my checking right now you will be notified by the bank..what kind of scammers are you..I'm 84 years old & on fixed income & you would do a thing like this. I dont know how you can sleep at night & take money from people that they didnt agree too.

No problem. I am a tech, so i cannot see that side of your account.

You can go here for a refund or call customer service if you decide to discontinue.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

customer service:
US / Canada 1-***-***-****
Available 6am to 9pm PST

If you decide that you want to continue after you 'compare' tech support costs/ease of access or feel you need to continue here, just reply with the answers previously asked.

Have a great day!
Franklin