Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to send someone $$ - and I can’t sign in to my

Customer Question
I need to send...

I need to send someone $$ - and I can’t sign in to my account/ HELP NOW PLEASE‼️

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Iphone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I haven’t used Venmo for awhile & the icon is gone⁉️

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jason Jones, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Mac Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

If the icon is gone, you may simply reinstall it. On the iPhone, open the App Store, search for Venmo and install it. Once that is done, you will have access to it on your iPhone.

Thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you,
***** *****

I have an account & the damn site makes me start over - saying they have an account with those details - yes‼️ Because it’s ME‼️
Why should I pay for access to my sccount

Is the problem that you forgot the password?

You may reset your Venmo password ***** the following page: https://venmo.com/account/password-reset

No I know my password

Okay. In that case, just choose to "Sign in". Do not choose to create an account. That is why you are given the message that such an account already exists.

I have tried this - that’s why I’m hete

What happens when you attempt to sign in on this page?

Sign in: https://venmo.com/account/sign-in