Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have lost my ISP and need to get my records changed at…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my ISP and need to get my records changed at Apple

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Safari system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I had to change over a year ago. I have just got an Apple update notice and found out I could not download it because of my wrong address

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Michael T,
 replied 4 months ago
Michael T

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

As far as your apple ID, even if the ID has become and OLD email address you should still be able to login as it is purely an access id for apple... If you go online using a computer you can access your account and make changes to the emails within it..

Login HERE and if you need to you can click on forgot password ***** below the login field..

Let me know how this goes and or if you have issues and ill be glad to help more

Thanks Mike