Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My passwoer does not work. Apple Ipad. About three weeks- I…

Customer Question
My passwoer does not...

My passwoer does not work

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple Ipad

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

About three weeks- I have been to busy to fool wit it, but I miss it. I use it in the kitchen..Ive tried the password ***** ha d a long time, but it doesnt work now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

There is a message on the screen "activation lock" whatever that means.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the icloud ID/apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.