Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad keeps asking “verification required. Tap continue…

Customer Question
My iPad keeps asking...

My iPad keeps asking “verification required. Tap continue and sign in to view billing info.” I updated the credit card by filling in the CFC #. What do I need to do to stop this pop up?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Just started yesterday. Updated the Ccv # for credit card listed.....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s a pain in the ..... lol

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you hold the home and power buttons on the iPad for about 10 seconds until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you