Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to reset my password that I forgot. I don’t know. The…

Customer Question
Trying to reset my...

Trying to reset my password ***** I forgot.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don’t know. The problem is I used to have a Verizon email address and I have Optimum address now

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It asks me to answer security questions and tells me I didn’t put correct answer and so I said send email but I no longer have the Verizon email address that my Apple ID is under as I switched to Optimum and have Optimum email address. Can’t get to Old Verizon email address.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Ok. My email address is***@******.***. When I originally received AppleID my email was***@******.*** but I no longer have access to that email.

Let me check in to it.

No

Can I have your date of birth?

No. I want to receive email
At the***@******.*** on how to fix it myself.
June 7, 1938
Can you send email to my***@******.*** address on how to reset my appleid???
Hello??

PLease give me few minute, I am resetting your account.

The date which you are provided is not matching. May I know who created this account?

My husband had passed away and my Scott helped me set up the account.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having. Can I have your husband's date of birth?

3/04/36

I am sorry, Your answer does not match the security information in your account. In this case You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-**** and verify your account. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".

Thank you!

I will be so happy if you reply me back, once after checking with them. If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. See you again soon!