Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID and password on iTunes I think is different from…

Customer Question
My Apple ID and...

My Apple ID and password ***** iTunes I think is different from my iCloud. I am trying to sign into iTunes and my Apple ID and password *****’t working on it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I just reinstalled and repaired it on my computer because it wasn’t reaponding.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Probably 4 years since I e used itunes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.