Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep getting a "there was a problem connecting to apple ID…

Customer Question
Hello, i keep getting...

Hello, i keep getting a "there was a problem connecting to apple ID server" when i try to access an app on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I haven't changed it since i created it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No.. where can i access the reset tool?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the iPad restart and tell me how it then functions please