Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I posted a message about my dog but n ext to the message is…

Customer Question
Hi, I posted a...

Hi, I posted a message about my dog but n ext to the message is a picture of another dog . How do I correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I am using an ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don’t know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

I just posted it today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ameen Khan, Computer Technician replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Computer Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today.

Could you tell me more about how you sent the message from your iPad, was it sent through email, text message, imessage or another 3rd party app such as whatsapp?

Sent by email
You have to be kidding. It’s facebooks error when they put someone’s picture near my message

I see, and you mentioned that you see a picture of another dog next to it? can you describe more of where this is? Is this in the mail application (email).

Also, were you trying to send a picture from your ipad photo gallery ?

Ah I see, that could very well be Facebook showing you an advertisement on the side. It looks like you just need to refresh the page and see if it shows up again.

Thank you for allowing me to help you with your picture concern. I want nothing more than you to be 100% satisfied with my assistance. If you need additional information please use the reply box below to let me know.

If you are all set and happy with my assistance, please remember to use the stars above, you can give me a 5 star rating :) to rate my assistance so we can close this question out. Thanks

Ameen