Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Charge of watch lasting half a day. Watch 3. Only one day…

Charge of watch lasting...

Charge of watch lasting half a day

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Watch 3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Only one day just keep charging

3/22/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me what you have tried to do to resolve this?

Just charge when home
No

Thanks

Usually this means the watch needs a hard restart, to do this

1. Press and hold the Digital Crown and Side button at the same time.
  2. Hold until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo appears.

Let me know how it then performs please

Ok how long before contact apple logo is there.......but nothing yet
Asked for password
How do I contact you again to see if this helped

I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continue problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Richard, Apple Software Engineer