Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot remember my Apple ID. I have an id for itunes and…

Customer Question
Cannot remember my Apple...

Cannot remember my Apple ID. I have an id for itunes and another I thought was my apple id but I also have and icloud account. I am confused.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

That's it I do not remember. I thought that within the last few months I had to set up new id'sf

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. my phone is on activation lock. I am confused. Do I need 3 different id's and password ***** apple, itunes and icloud.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.