Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I try to instal Office for Mac and its asking me for

Customer Question
I try to instal...

I try to instal Office for Mac and its asking me for administrator name and pass I write them down but are not recognkzed

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Mac?

Latest version ... was installed some days a go

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

I can't because are two users and its asking me for admin name and pass and because are not recognised doesn't reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only how I can go ahead, using the name of the admin and the pass that ist starting , opening the computer to let me instal Office

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
3/22/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is it asking for the username and password ***** the MAC?